I suggest you ...

Allow rearranging of track/mix orders on profile page.

203 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Theta / DJ Dr.CreepyTheta / DJ Dr.Creepy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would sure like to have that option, my cloudcast is a 4 part series that appears backwards!!

• Lucc_BizonLucc_Bizon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am newby here and the fact I cannot edit the order of Cloudcats is very bad surprise.

• Pål WalloPål Wallo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! most important suggestion! I hate not being able to control in which order my mixes come on the site. +3 votes from me!

• fdefde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

almost two years later still nothing?
        how can it be so hard?

• Dj mystDj myst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buy mistake i flaged Eddie L. Spagetti's comment as inappropriate((( And i cant undo it((( Sorry man)) I AM 100 % AGREE WITH YOU!!!!

• Dj mystDj myst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would you, mixcloud, be so nice to give us an opportunity to change order of uploaded material. Space save you)))

• Dub BunniesDub Bunnies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly what I was going to request myself. I have uploaded loads of old shows after the current ones, it would be really nice to order the shows on the profile page so the latest shows are first, and not on page 3!!! please enable this function please please mixcloud

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have not put any on my cloudcast tracklist, but I find myself tracks written and wrong ... how can I remove them??

• KidVectorKidVector commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must. As I find old mixes to upload I want it to be in context on my profile page. The ability to order as I see fit would be great.

Please implement this soon!

• Imaginary ForcesImaginary Forces commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought that they were already doing this but it appears that all they have done is add another useless feature. The ability to change the order to most popular mixes. Bloody joke. People have been asking for this for ages and in the last thread that people had asked for this it stated that it had been started but all we ended up with was another useless feature.

• Imaginary ForcesImaginary Forces commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought that they were already doing this but it appears that all they have done is add another useless feature. The ability to change the order to most popular mixes. Bloody joke. People have been asking for this for ages and in the last thread that people had asked for this it stated that it had been started and all we eneded up with was something that no one needs.

• London IvyLondon Ivy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is greatly needed, I feel. We would like the ability to maintain chronology which the current model doesn't offer, especially when our account is shared and has multiple users.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base