I suggest you ...

play button on facebook

Please, bring back the play button to play an encoded mix displayed on social network like facebook, people are lazy and they are used to listen to 'em directly on the fb page...

344 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FantaFanta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jereme CausingJereme Causing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I'm waiting for this feature. Just this feature and everything is better.
        I would like it to have a facebook and twitter integration

• HombreLoboHombreLobo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whaa go on Mixcloud?!? Come on, reading the posts it is possible and something we have been asking for for a while now...Soundcloud seem to manage it... Pleasethankyou

• Dynamic RockersDynamic Rockers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The embedded player for Facebook is mandatory, please put it back!
        Even if the people won't listen to the whole mix on their news stream, it's still a good start to catch people. We are all lazy on facebook and just to get a hint of the podcast it's cool not too leave the page while listening. Regular links to podcast is very 2008.
        Soundcloud does this, Mixcloud has to do this as well.

thanks

• toniotonio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please bring it back people are lazy that'a a fact ! Come on this topic is open since march 2012 ... i know you are humans and lazy too !

• SchrottrockerSchrottrocker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here we go again - the play button was still working a couple weeks ago, now it don't. Bring it back please

• Anthony HoAnthony Ho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This post was under review in March 2012. It's been almost a year now. Come on Mixcloud, you can do it!

• DJ ÑacoDJ Ñaco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this problem don't affect to WinXP users, because recently I've upgraded my OS to Win7 and I've begun to have the problem

• Fritz KnattererFritz Knatterer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It doesn't really make sense to use a fb embeded player! Most sets or shows on mixcloud have at least one hour playtime. One click on a group or so on and the mix stopps cause the hosting fb site is changed. So in my opinion a player in an extra tab is just fine

• Chris WalkerChris Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the reasons I signed up to Mixcloud was because of the ability to embed a player on facebook. Disappointing that only a link appears now.

• Sergey MoosatovSergey Moosatov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heh, turns out, the player works perfectly fine if the secure browsing is disabled. Mixcloud just needs to white-list its hosting, that's it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base