I suggest you ...

Add tune to wantlist

If your listening to a mix any you go crazy at one of the tunes you should be able to add it to a personal favourites box. Like the old 'wantlist' text file you had when you were listening to mixes downloaded from forums. This would searve as a personal reminder of 'that tune you heard..' plus could act as user metadata in some way

171 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PhilPhil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely a good idea. I listen to mixcloud at work and end up making notes on tracks I like so I can buy them in one go at the end of the week. If I could store them on mixcloud it would make much more sense.

• traceytracey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im trying to locate a tune played around july 12 above & beyond feat. sigma can anyone help me find it please

• Spyros KappaSpyros Kappa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very handy to make a bookmark on a tune so you can return at any time to a list of bookmarks.

• kevinward76kevinward76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an excellent idea!

I listen to Mixcloud mostly while I am at work and, after hearing a tune I like and want to buy, it doesn't look good to the boss if I am trawling through Juno or Amazon trying to find it… :)

• pinkychukklespinkychukkles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What would be absolutely excellent, is if the Discogs database opened up their API such that you could add tracks you heard here to your Wants List on there without having to log in to Discogs, search for the track and do it manually. Not sure if it's possible though as there could be quite a few versions of what you want so perhaps a simpler version would be for Mixcould to open a new tab in your browser and automatically search in Discogs for the tune that you have just Wantlisted, so you would then have the search results there and could easily mark the particular release or version you wanted for your Wants.

Feedback and Knowledge Base