I suggest you ...

ipad app

Hi Mixcloud

I beg you with all of my heart...pleaseeeeeeeeeeee make an app for ipad with mixcloud...it would be extremely awesome and I would stream mixcloud continiously in my home...big up for the best music website on the planet

273 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ErikErik shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TroyTroy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Erik. It's a bit ridiculous to even have to ask. Clearly it would be in Mixcloud's best interest to have an iPad app instead of just an iPhone app that can now no longer even be installed on an iPad, but it seems this suggestion has been Under Review for 2 years and 5 months. If this is the best you can do, we should all be prepared to kiss Mixcloud goodbye. iOS mega-fail.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A most excellent idea! I'd even consider throwing in a couple of quid for it, if that would help

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Performance of the app is shameful. Constantly crashes and now crashes my devices too rendering it completely useless. How did you create an app without a toggle bar when there clearly was a use case for playing long mixes on MIXcloud???

• dikke lucdikke luc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

disappointing app. Terrible sound quality. Connection problems. No skip function. Please provide a worthy app for ipad.

• MJ v.013MJ v.013 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Improvements on the sound quality and the app usability have to be made. Scrolling through sounds, searching on people, titles and categories, leaving and reading comments on sets, automatically receiving latest streams from the people you follow. If this is done I would definitely listen more to Mixcloud.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big hole in Mixcloud service. The inability to scroll in time is totally disabling user to navigate within the mix and the compressed pixelish interface that does not flip, makes me think Mixcloud is having financial problems or the service is sold to some corporate CEO-idiot, that does not follow the technology.

And yea: you cant listen to mixcloud on the web as well. Haven't you heared? Flash in not supported! HTML5 player.. ? .. no too hard to make.. come oooon?

• BertrandBertrand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still watting for an huge up-date of the iPhone app and for the incoming the iPad version... :-/

• Jackie BrooksJackie Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow! Still under review? Why? If Soundcloud and others can do it so can you Mixcloud! Count me as one of the people who does not get why you have ignored making this!

• Paco CabanaPaco Cabana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry to tell you this, but now, after so much time I cannot understand, why there's not an app for the iPad —during the iPhone app is definitely not a must have, at least for DJs. Big sorry, but soundclud did it much much better...:(((

• Alonso GarciaAlonso Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Almost 2 years ago and no comments for the mixcloud staff :/
        Any ideas when we could enjoy our iPad app?

• Phillip PattersonPhillip Patterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mixcloud needs an iPad app! The iPhone app also needs a redesign too, it's just awkward trying to access the latest podcasts.

• Le TomasLe Tomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the success of soundcloud is partly due to the ipad app, please make one! Honestly, I wouldn't even mind paying a couple of dollars for it to support its development.

• FjbtkFjbtk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More and more people own an ipad. Would be a smart and innovating step to create an app for the ipad. I would pay for it.

• Would be listener !Would be listener ! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for HTML5 Player like Soundcloud have.. Much better than an app for ipad... Allows you to follow link from facebook listen or skip through a mix and go back without having to mess around copy and paste from browser to player app... Hardly listen on mixcloud at the mo due to this but soundcloud is easy on the ipad

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base